Consent Form for Disclosure to Third Party

Please complete this form, specifically the items highlighted, for any request to send your personal or business tax returns to a third party. This includes any request to send tax returns and/or W-2’s to any lender or financial institution. Please complete the highlighted section. Both spouses must sign for a Joint tax return. This form should be completed and returned to Jamie Buterbaugh. Please either email to or fax this form (480) 905-3642.